lauantai 3. toukokuuta 2014

Planning progress

I haven't scanned anything, but I've gotten the design for Rarity together. Cosplayers of Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash have confirmed and accepted the plans, now it's just defining the details and colors, plus hairstyle for Dash and Rarity. Fluttershy is more or less finished and waiting for fabrics.

I'll try and update today or tomorrow. I've been horribly lazy lately and the allergy season is terrible. There's still not that much pollen in the air, but it's just starting here. I might need to double my medication in some point.

I also made some preliminary drafts of Applejack and Twilight Sparkle. As with Pinkie Pie, they are not on the list of dresses that need to be made for the Gala, but I might someday make all ponies and wanted some preliminary plans to start with. Probably another forever project, but it's still a nice though.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti