sunnuntai 6. huhtikuuta 2014

Getting back to bussiness

Winter is slow and practicly nothing happens in terms of sewing for me. Even with my D-vitamin everyday, I'm still very tired during winter due to the lack of sunlight. But spring is here and summer sewings are about to begin.

What you will be seeing at some point are:
- Abaddon
I found a beautiful wool/rayon blend material to make this dress. Too bad that since the fabric is rather high quality, I'm not gonna pour fake blood on it. So if I want to make the bloody version, I need to find a cheaper fabric.

- Meg Masters
Season 5 Meg. I love this costume and how it suits Meg. I'm gonna go through hell of a time trying to find a suitable leather jacket (because I'm lazy and don't feel like sewing leather).

- My Little Pony Grand Galloping Gala humanized.
I promised a friend to arrange her a big birthday party. Not all the ponies will probably be present, but for now we have confirmation on Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Princess Celestia. There was talk about Pinkie Pie, and I have reference/early scetches of her costume, but then she was discarded. I might publish those aswell as soon as we start making the costumes.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti