sunnuntai 1. kesäkuuta 2014

Rainbow Dash's headband

Yesterday I was doing some searching and came across this:
Image from seperwar.

It's pretty close to what I wanted with Rainbow Dash's headpiece to be, except that it's silver. Bronze or copper would have been my choices, but you get what you find. I'm still waiting for it to ship, so I'll make another post of it once it comes.

And yes, I know that in the show Dash wears a laurel, but I just couldn't find a laurel that would please my eyes, so I'm taking an artistic liberty on this. And I did draw the costume plan with her wearing a stephane instead of a laurel. But it has leaves in it? So maybe it could be just said I'm bending the rule a little bit? Yes?

And every girl wants to be a princess in a tiara.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti